• Lisa started drawing & painting young, (commercially in 1979 at age 15) in the San Francisco Bay Area with Christmas window painting which led to McDonald’s that first year – 30 years ago!
• We paint signs on the windows of the McDonald’s & Wendy’s all over the SE USA – Murals & more (whatever they need) Painted over 350 Wendy’s in 22 states within 6 months! We are concentrated in North Carolina and surrounding states.
• We are a family business. Dale (Dad) & Jesse (16) do prep, fill-in painting and keep the job running smoothly. Lisa (Mom) & Julia (18) do the majority of the artwork.
What We Do
• Signs – Hand-lettered signs & window advertisements. We can duplicate any design or picture.
• Murals – $1500/day (Most murals are 1-3 days. We can do a lot in a day! Most surfaces, Trompe l’oeil effects
• Faux Finish – textures, columns, most surfaces, Trompe l’oeil effects
• Fine Art – Most subjects (from photo or live) All kinds of Mediums! Traditional or Modern
• Portraits – Most subjects, Most mediums (starting at $300/Painting, $100/Non-paint)
More to Come!